Our goal is to provide outstanding service for your outdoor bicycle adventure in Iowa. We try to do this by providing services that make it easier to enjoy RAGBRAI without adding in services that you don't need that will just increase your cost. Of course, value is a lot like beauty, it is in the eye of the beholder!
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Based on over 190 survey responses from 2017 customers:
- 99% rate the overall experience with our charter excellent or good.
- 97% rate the value for services offered excellent or good
- 99.5% would recommend us to others
Bus and bike transportation on July 21 from Davenport to Onawa:
- Professional moving company used to transport bikes with over 25 years experience
- No bike disassembly required
- Ride in comfort in an air-conditioned charter bus
- A bus host on each bus to answer questions
- Registration table in Davenport and Onawa for easy check in
- Bus assignments so those in a group are on the same bus
Camping and daily baggage service option during the week including:
- We visit each overnight town in advance to select preferred campsites
- We limit the number of campers in our group to the level at which we feel confident we will provide high quality service. Limiting the number of campers also provides us with greater flexibility in selecting campsites in overnight towns
- A shower truck (Thunder Showers) that travels with our charter. The cost is $6 and the showers are not included with the camping cost.
- Canopies set up at each campsite with chairs and a wide variety of beverages
- We provide portable bathrooms and a hand washing station
- Electronic charging station, luggage carts, and bike pumps are available
- A bike mechanic traveling with our group
- We do everything possible to keep your luggage dry in case of rain
- Limited sag service
- Color coded luggage tags to make finding your bags easy when you arrive at our campsite
- A variety of optional services including dinner in our camp at least one night, daily towel serivce, mid week laundry, coffee, tent rental, and massage
- Friendly staff with many years of experience to assist you
- Personalized service from a family run business.
- Official RAGBRAI approved charter service
Food at our camp or nearby several nights.
Free items offered once during the week: ice cream, root beer, and popcorn.
Entertainment at our campsite on Sunday and Friday
Who can join us?
Any RAGBRAI rider that has a wristband. We accept reservations prior to the lottery results and will refund money if you are not selected.